Updated: March 10, 2022
- There is no refund for self-paced or “on demand” courses, such as STAGES 1 and STAGES 2.
- For courses requiring an application and prerequisites: if you are not accepted into the course the registration fee will be fully refunded.
- For courses with Registration Fees, once accepted into the course: 50% refund of registration fee before the start of the course. No refund once course has started.
- Other live courses costing less than $400: Full refund WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE
- Courses costing $400 or more (usually requiring pre-registration):
- MORE THAN 30 DAYS before course start date: 90% refund of tuition (does not apply to registration fee)
- 30 DAYS OR FEWER from course start date: 75% refund (does not apply to registration fee)
- ONCE COURSE BEGINS: No refunds of tuition or registration fee
Please provide a 30 day notice of intention to withdraw from a training. Refunds are prorated for the unused portion of the training beginning 30 days after notification.
*Any STAGES International training issuing a certification to use the STAGES Model in your work with clients, or certifying you as a scorer and/or debriefer of the STAGES Assessment.
We do not offer refunds on Assessments.
Payment Plans: The above policies also apply for courses and training paid through payment plans. For mid-course cancellations the refund is described as above, and future payments will be canceled starting 30 days after notification.
We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues accessing or downloading our products. Please contact us at [email protected].
- Terms and Conditions (Courses and Website)
- Refund Policy
- Assessments Terms and Conditions