ASSESSMENTS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective March 1, 2021
STAGES Assessment, is an assessment of your developmental level according to the STAGES model of human development. The outcome of a STAGES Assessment is an Assessment Report that informs you of the findings and suggestions resulting from your Assessment. The outcome may also include a Debrief of the Assessment Report, if you chose to receive one.
When you place an order for an Assessment, you will submit data that includes some Personally-Identifying Information as well as data that is not Personally-Identifying Information. This data will be used by a Certified STAGES Scorer to score your Assessment and create your STAGES Assessment Report, which is delivered to you directly.
If you are also getting a STAGES Debrief, your data in the Assessment Report may be used in one or more of the following ways, depending on who your Debrief will be done by:
- If you ordered a STAGES Assessment plus Debrief directly from STAGES International, your Assessment Report will be made available to a Certified STAGES Debriefer designated by STAGES International, who will use the Assessment Report to do your Debrief.
- Third Parties: If you have made arrangements with a third party to do your Debrief, you give us your permission to share your Assessment Report with your designated third party, who will use the Assessment Report to do your Debrief
- Third parties may include:
- A third party Certified STAGES Debriefer with whom you have a client relationship
- A third party consultant with whom you have a client relationship
- A coach or advisor employed by or contracted by your employer (and only to that coach or advisor and not to anyone else in your company)
The data that you provide in your Assessment will also be added to the STAGES research database, which is used for ongoing study and refinement of the STAGES model by STAGES International and selected third parties. Data made available to third party researchers does not include your Personally-Identifying Information; it is always anonymized.
Our Policy Pages:
- Terms and Conditions (Courses and Website)
- Refund Policy
- Assessments Terms and Conditions