We know that individuals develop all of their lives. Terri O’Fallon’s current research supports 12 human levels of development. While these levels relate to and are expressed by the individual, there is also a corresponding collective developmental experience and expression. In this conversation, Patricia Albere and Terri O’Fallon, teacher and researcher, will explore the developmental qualities and experiences that arise in the collective realm, and how consciousness iterates from a concrete collective experience, to a subtle collective experience to a causal (very subtle, or “emptiful”) experience.
- Maureen Metcalf – Organizational Development
- Maureen Metcalf: Is There Such A Thing As A ‘Level 5’/Teal Organization?
- Jeff Salzman of The Daily Evolver interviews Kim about the STAGES Model
- Terri O'Fallon: The Development of Collective Consciousness – Subtle & Causal Levels
- Terri O'Fallon: Developmental Embodied Spirituality
- The Daily Evolver Interview: STAGES of human development with Terri O’Fallon Ph.D & Kim Barta
- Terri O'Fallon: Growing up and waking up – the natural unfolding of states and stages