Development occurs within our exterior, our interiors, as individuals and as collectives, where each evolves from earlier to later levels. While this may seem like a simple statement, it evokes so many questions around which there can be multiple interpretations. Join Patricia Albere and researcher, teacher and designer of transformational containers, Terri O’Fallon as they inquire into some of these questions involving developmental embodied spirituality.
- Maureen Metcalf: Vertical Development and Spirituality with Kim Barta and Terri O’Fallon
- Maureen Metcalf – Organizational Development
- Maureen Metcalf: Is There Such A Thing As A ‘Level 5’/Teal Organization?
- Jeff Salzman of The Daily Evolver interviews Kim about the STAGES Model
- Terri O’Fallon: The Development of Collective Consciousness – Subtle & Causal Levels
- Terri O’Fallon: Developmental Embodied Spirituality
- The Daily Evolver Interview: STAGES of human development with Terri O’Fallon Ph.D & Kim Barta
- Terri O’Fallon: Growing up and waking up – the natural unfolding of states and stages