October 18, 2017 @ 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm PT
STAGES Essentials for Psychotherapy & Coaching is an 8-week online course for professional psychotherapists and coaches (life and business), and other professionals who give guidance to people in a professional context (mentors, facilitators, counselors, spiritual guides, healers, etc.). The course is intended to give you a solid grounding in the STAGES model and its application in therapy and coaching.
The course includes:
- Eight two-hour course session in live video with Terri and Kim. Each session will consist of 60-75 minutes of teaching and presentations plus interactive exercises and Q&A with Terri and Kim.
- High quality video and audio recordings of each session for viewing and downloading
- A PDF transcript of each session, and at the end of the course a professional quality compilation of all transcripts in PDF format
- A 51 page textbook in PDF format written by Terri and Kim
- A “course reader,” a collection of articles and papers in PDF format that will be assigned readings during the course
- A private Facebook group for students to share their experience of the course and its application. Terri and Kim regularly participate in the group.
- A private “course home page” that contains all course information, study and practice assignments, recordings, transcripts.
Click here for more information and registration.