The STAGES Assessment identifies your core stage of perspective development within the STAGES model, a new theory and assessment methodology for human development. This is the level from which you consistently make meaning of your life’s experiences. The profile indicates a variety of common themes, including strengths and challenges. These themes include your interior thinking and emotions, your actions and collective experiences, and ways you approach balance between these aspects of your life. The assessment also provides a practical recommendations for further development and learning. Your stage is a coherent and internally consistent belief system that describes how you are likely to think, feel, and behave in various life situations. Each stage also has its own strength and vulnerabilities. STAGES makes the most subtle and explicit distinctions at the high-end of the personal developmental spiral and includes ego-transcendent perspectives.
- Obtain a deep understanding of how you make meaning and what influences your daily strategies and actions.
- Gain a greater understanding of your relationships, and strategies for communication with others.
- Learn your stage, or world-view, and level of perspective development.
- Receive personalized comments on your assessment that highlight your particular strengths, vulnerabilities and learning strategies.
- Gain a picture of where you are in your developmental path and what is next for you.
- With optional coaching, gain a deep understanding of the personal implications of your STAGES Assessment, as well as personalized developmental and learning practices you can put to use immediately.
What to Expect
- After completing your purchase, you will receive an email inviting you to complete the assessment.
- The assessment takes approximately 45-60 minutes to complete. Begin only when you have made space in your day to engage with it without interruption or distraction.
- After the assessment is complete, it will be scored by a certified analyst. This process can take up to 1-3 weeks to complete.
- Once complete, you will receive a link to your comprehensive personal assessment profile with your results.
- If you have requested a debrief and coaching session, your coach will contact you to arrange an appointment to review your results and their implications for your development and learning strategies.
STAGES Assessment ONLY
STAGES Assessment with Personal Debrief & Coaching Session
Personal Debrief & Coaching Session ONLY
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com
Developmental Coaching Partners
Are you looking for a professional who can help you in your development using a STAGES Assessment? We maintain a network of coaches, mentors, consultants and therapists who use STAGES in their work with clients. All practitioners in this network are Certified Debriefers and we have formal agreements to insure their use of STAGES conforms to high professional and ethical standards. We nourish this network with ongoing training, and we encourage practitioners to share their experience so that we can continually refine STAGES and its applications.
Click here for a list of our certified practice partners.
What People are Saying
How is STAGES different from other developmental models?
I am concerned about labeling people with a stage of development and placing some people higher than others. How do you address this?
Are the higher stages better, more valuable, more important, etc?
Why are the models so linear and concrete? Development seems like a much messier process and doesn’t seem to follow these linear, stair-step kind of models?
How do I take the Assessment?
How are results collated?
Are results interpreted by the assessor initially or is it an automatically generated profile?
What does the final report look like?
Is it only for individuals or can you stage assess teams or organizations?
Terri O’Fallon PhD, Founder of the STAGES Model & Research Director
Geoff Fitch, Certified Analyst & Coach
Venita Ramirez, Certified Analyst
John Kesler, Certified Analyst