Based on her article The Senses: Demystifying Awakening…O´Fallon starts out by explaining the difference between concrete, subtle and causal objects and how such sense objects relate to awareness, and further, how these distinctions also point to different qualities and experiences of non-duality. She then goes on to explain how the capacity to notice different objects (concrete, subtle and causal) develop in a stage-like pattern, where the ability to notice a certain object first happens by accident, before it later becomes a natural capacity running in the background. She explains in detail the four stages involved in this process of “state to stage” development.
- Maureen Metcalf – Organizational Development
- Maureen Metcalf: Is There Such A Thing As A ‘Level 5’/Teal Organization?
- Jeff Salzman of The Daily Evolver interviews Kim about the STAGES Model
- Terri O’Fallon: The Development of Collective Consciousness – Subtle & Causal Levels
- Terri O’Fallon: Developmental Embodied Spirituality
- The Daily Evolver Interview: STAGES of human development with Terri O’Fallon Ph.D & Kim Barta
- Terri O’Fallon: Growing up and waking up – the natural unfolding of states and stages